Most excited to have participated in IMN’s Virtual Investors’ Conference on Greek NPLs. The panel on Real Estate: Valuation, NPL Volume and Asset Management Outlook addressed important issues:
- State of the residential property market amid rising unemployment, collapse in rental values, and oversupply
- What is the anticipated volume of distressed real estate assets expected to flood the market once auctions resume?
- Impact of failing small businesses on vacancy rates and value of commercial properties
- Tourism and hotel sector: when is a rebound expected in business and leisure travel? How will these properties be managed in the meantime?
- Exploring the role of technology ( AI, Machine Learning) in underwriting, marketing and property management
- How should investors view the real estate sector in order to properly underwrite the risks?